Copycat Thin Mints
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbs. water
- 2 Tbs. cooking oil
- 1/2 C. cocoa
- 1 pkg. chocolate chips
- 2-3 drops Wilton's candy mint flavoring
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together cake mix, eggs, water, cooking oil, and cocoa.
- Let stand for 20 minutes and shape into 1/2 inch balls.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips then add drops of the mint flavoring.
- Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate chips.
Around The Web