Copycat Wheat Thins
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 3/4 C. whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 C. white flour
- 1/3 C. oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 C. water
- In a bowl, combine the two flours and thoroughly mix.
- In separate bowl blend the oil, salt, and water.
- Add liquid mixture to dry and mix to combine.
- Roll as thin as possible on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Divide dough into crackers using a knife, but do not cut
- Prick each cracker a few times with fork.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees until crisp and light brown, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool then separate into individual crackers.
Around The Web