- 3 whole chicken breasts (about 2 1/2 lb.) split, skinned and boned
- 3 4 oz. slices Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 3 slices boiled ham, cut in half
- 2 Tbs. butter or margarine
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 C. milk
- Chopped parsley
Flatten chicken breasts with flat side of knife. Top each with 1/2 slice cheese, 1/2 slice ham; roll up and secure with toothpicks. In large electric skillet, brown chicken in butter. Stir in soup and milk; cover, and cook over low heat for 20 minutes, or until tender. Stir occasionally. Sprinkle top with parsley.
Yield; 6 servings
Note: Add slivered almonds for an extra touch.