Corn and Jack Quesadillas
- 3 lg. ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 4 (8- to 10-inch) low-fat flour tortillas
- 1 C. reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. salsa
- 2 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Prepare grill. Place corn on hot grill rack over medium-high heat. Cover grill and cook corn, turning frequently, until brown in spots, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer corn to plate; set aside until cool enough to handle. With sharp knife, cut kernels from cobs.
Place tortillas on work surface. Evenly divide cheese, salsa, green onions and corn on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla over filling to make 4 quesadillas. Place quesadillas on hot grill rack. Grill quesadillas, turning once, until browned on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer quesadillas to cutting board; cut each into 3 pieces. In large bowl, toss romaine with oil, vinegar, pepper and salt. Serve quesadillas with romaine salad.