Country Turkey Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Potato Soup
- 1 C. milk
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 C. cooked cut-up vegetables *
- 2 C. cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 4 C. prepared Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Spoon the stuffing over the turkey mixture. Bake at 400°F. for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is golden brown. *Use a combination of cut green beans and sliced carrots. Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Caesar salad with Pepperidge Farm® croutons and prepared cranberry sauce. For dessert serve ice cream.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.