Crab Salad Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size / Yield
- 24 baby portobella mushrooms, hulled
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat, flaked or shredded
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, finely chopped
Preheat the broiler to high. Lay the portabellas on a cookie sheet with the hulled sides up and brush with olive oil. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until just starting to brown and wilt. Remove from the broiler and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Spoon equal amounts into each of the cooled mushrooms and chill until serving.