Crab Salad with Papaya and Mango
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb of fresh lump crab meat
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp purple onion, chopped
- 1 medium sized mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 medium papaya, pitted, peeled, and diced
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
In a large bowl toss together crab meat, 2 tsp cilantro, 1 tsp of the mint, chopped onion, 1 tbsp lime juice, 2 tbsp of olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
In a separate bowl add the mango, papaya and remaining olive oil, lime juice, cilantro and mint leaves. Mix well and then add to crab meat. Chill before serving.