Crab Stuffed Deviled Eggs
- 1 dozen hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 6-oz. can of real lump crab meat (drained)
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. yellow mustard ( I prefer Frenchs)
- 2 Tbs. mayonaisse
- 1 tsp. finely diced chives
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper if needed (taste first)
Cut eggs length wise and separate yolks into a small bowl. Arrange eggs on a platter. Put the crab meat into the yolks and break down. Depending on the size of the eggs you have you may need to adjust the amount of mayonnaise and yellow mustard. I used large eggs in this recipe. Add remaining ingredients except the paprika and combine well. Divide mixture evenly into the eggs. Sprinkle eggs with a little paprika for color and enjoy.
Please feel free to leave comments and let me know how you like the recipe.