Cran-ola Oat-Nut Cookie Bars!
- 1 pouch (about 7.5 oz.) store bought oatmeal cookie mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 C. Decas juice infused sweetened dried cranberries, roughly chopped.
- 1 1/2 C. plain granola cereal, crushed lightly to remove clumps
- 1 1/3 C. slivered almonds, lightly toasted and roughly chopped
- 1/4 C. sweetened flaked coconut, firmly packed
- 1/4 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted. (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 9x7-inch glass pan. To the prepared cookie mix, add the remaining ingredients. This will need to be mixed by hand in order to evenly distribute ingredients. Press evenly into baking pan, making sure to reach all sides. Cook on upper rack of oven 30 – 35 minutes or until sides are lightly golden and knife inserted into center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely. Cut into bars. Drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate chips if desired.