Cranberry Apple Crisp
30 min preparation + 30 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 5 Granny Smith apples, cut into 1/2 in. slices
- 1 C. Cranberries
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/3 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. flour
- 1/2 C. oatmeal
- 3/4 C. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 C. butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix apple slices, cranberries, lemon juice and sugar. Pour into a greased 8x8 in. baking dish.
- Make the topping by mixing flour, oats, sugar, salt and spices.
- Blend in butter using a pastry cutter. Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes until topping is brown and crisp.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Around The Web