Cranberry Stuffed Eggnog Cookies
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 package of refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cups whole cranberry sauce
- Eggnog Glaze:
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp light eggnog
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1. 1. Preheat oven 350 degrees
2. In large mixing bowl break up cookie dough and stir in flour.
3. Shape dough into about 11 balls.
4. Flatten each ball into 1 ½-2 inch ball.
5. Place 1 tsp cranberry sauce in the center.
6. Shape dough around the sauce and seal over.
7. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes.
8. When done cooking let sit and cool
9. Mix together powdered sugar, eggnog and nutmeg until thoroughly mixed.
10. Once mixed into a smooth consistency drizzle over the top of the cooled cookies.