Crazy Tex Mex Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 can (4-ounces) green chiles, drained and diced
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) tomato soup, condensed
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) golden mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 can (14.5-ounces) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 can (9-ounces) corn, canned, drained
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup rice, uncooked
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
Combine all the ingredients, except cheese, in a large pot or Dutch oven.
Stir to break up beans. Heat over medium heat until soup comes to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Enjoy.