Cream Cheese Bread with Honey
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg of Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 1/2 c of sugar
- 1/2 tsp of calumet baking powder
- 3 1/2 c of flour
- 2 tbsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of ground cloves
- 1 c of Planter's pecan bits
- 1 c of honey
- 1 tsp of salt
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit first.
Then in a bowl, take your butter, cream cheese and sugar and beat this until extremely well blended.
2. Now, add eggs one at a time, allowing everything to be mixed.
3. Now take your honey (as much or as little as you want) and drizzle this in.
4. Combine your dry ingredients one by one into this mixture and stir in your nuts, if desired.
5. Put this mixture into a loaf pan and bake for roughly an hour.
6. Remove from the oven and allow an hour or so to cool.
7. If desired, drizzle honey on top afterwards, as well.