Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
Serving Size / Yield
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. spaghetti
- 1 10-oz. can Rotel tomatoes, drained (mild or hot)
- 1 10.5-oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 10.5-oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 C. French's fried onions
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese
Boil chicken until done throughout and save the chicken water.
Boil the noodles in the remaining chicken water and cook until done. Cut the cooled chicken and Velveeta into bite-sized pieces. Drain the finished noodles.
Combine all of the ingredients in a large Dutch oven except for the fried onions. Stir until the Velveeta begins to melt.
Cover with the fried onions and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the onions are golden brown and the cheese has completely melted.