Creamy Dijon Chicken with Rice
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2/3 C. water
- 1 Tbs. dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 C. hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned on both sides. Stir the soup, water, mustard and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the rice.
To check out all of our Campbell's recipes, click here.