Creamy Goat Cheese And Mushroom Pizza
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pkg. pre-made pizza dough
- 4 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 oz. baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 C. (packed) coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
- 6 ounces chilled soft fresh goat cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 1 Tbs. garlic
- Handful of parsley
Preheat oven to 450°F. Lay out pizza dough on a heavy baking sheet or pizza stone. Brush with one tablespoon of olive oil. Evenly distribute mozzarella and goat cheese across dough. Evenly distribute mushrooms on top. Sprinkle with olive oil and garlic. Bake for about 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Cut and serve immediately, garnish with parsley (optional).