Creamy Ground Beef
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 1/4 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose floor
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 slices of toasted white bread, cut diagonally
- Quick fry the beef in a medium heat fat, separating it with a spoon until its color changes from pink to grey.
- Remove any excess fat from the beef and add flour into it.
- Cook the flour and meat in medium heat until it coats the beef
- Add milk to the coated beef while stirring until the mixture thickens for about 10 minutes
- Sprinkle pepper and salt on top and serve with toasted bread.