Creamy Key Lime Enchiladas
20 min preparation + 60 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. onion, chopped
- 1 4.5 oz. can green chiles, chopped
- 2 1/2 C. rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 5.3 oz. container Yoplait® Greek 100 Key lime yogurt
- 1/2 C. cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1/2 C. Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook onion, chiles and chicken over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until chicken is warm and onion is starting to turn translucent. Remove from heat; stir in yogurt, 1/4 cup of the cilantro, and the lime juice. Stir in 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll up; place seam side down in baking dish. Spread remaining enchilada sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle remaining cilantro over enchiladas; serve warm.
6 PointsPlus value
Around The Web