Creamy Pesto Chicken & Bow Ties
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 C. pesto sauce
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package farfalle pasta (about 3 C.), cooked and drained
1. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
2. Stir the soup, pesto sauce and milk in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.