Creamy Tomato Cucumber Crab Roll
Serving Size / Yield
- l lb. imitation crab meat, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 C. green onions, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1/2 C. mayo
- 6 top-split bread rolls
Drain tomatoes of any excess juice.
In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, crab, and diced green onion.
In a small bowl, combine mayo and garlic.
Add the dressing to the crab salad to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Spoon into bread rolls and serve.