Crescent Roll Ham and Cheese Spirals
45 min preparation
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 8 oz. can Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 lb. prosciutto, sliced thin
- 4 tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate or cut dough into 4 rectangles; place on lightly floured surface.
- Divide the slices evenly among the dough rectangles.
- Sprinkle some chopped basil onto the prosciutto.
- Starting with the shorter side of the rectangle, roll up and seal along the edges.
- With a knife, cut each roll into 4 slices.
- Place each cut side up on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Around The Web