Crescent Roll Pizza Pockets
10 min preparation + 25 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1/4 C. pizza sauce
- 3/4 C. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 C. pepperoni
- 1 tsp. Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll crescents on a cookie sheet and separate into 4 rectangles.
- Press each into 6x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Spread 1 tablespoon pizza sauce on half of each rectangle.
- Sprinkle each with 3 tablespoons cheese and pepperoni.
- Fold dough diagonally over filling; firmly press edges with fork to seal.
- Sprinkle each triangle with 1/4 teaspoon grated cheese.
- With fork, prick top of each to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until deep golden brown. Serve warm.
Around The Web