Crescent Roll Reuben Hot Dogs
10 min preparation + 30 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, cut into 6 strips
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 2 Tbs.Thousand Island dressing
- 1/3 C. sauerkraut with caraway seeds
- Cut a slit down the center of the hot dogs; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate rolls into 8 triangles; spread each with dressing. Spoon sauerkraut onto short end of each triangle; top with hot dog.
- Wrap dough around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Around The Web