Crispy Peach Chicken Salad
20 min preparation + 45 min cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 5.3 oz. container Yoplait® Greek 100 peach yogurt
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch strips
- 1/2 C.whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp.thyme leaves
- 1 C. bread crumbs
- Cooking spray
- 6 oz. spinach leaves
- 2 C. peach salsa
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place rack on foil; spray rack with cooking spray.
- In resealable gallon-size food-storage plastic bag, mix yogurt, soy sauce and garlic. Place chicken strips in bag; seal, and squeeze bag to coat chicken. Refrigerate.
- In another resealable gallon-size food-storage plastic bag, mix flour, thyme and bread crumbs. Remove chicken from yogurt marinade a few pieces at a time, scraping off excess yogurt mixture, and place in bag of bread crumb mixture. Toss chicken to coat evenly; place on rack on cookie sheet. Spray chicken lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Cool 5 minutes while assembling salad.
- Divide spinach among 4 salad plates. Spoon 1/2 cup peach salsa over each; top each with 4 pieces chicken. Serve immediately.
8 PointsPlus value
Around The Web