Crockpot Beef and Potato Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 lb. lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 can (2.8 oz.) French-fried onions
- 4 C. frozen country-style shredded hash brown potatoes (from 30 oz. bag)
- 1 bag (12 oz.) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen cut green beans
1. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in soup, milk, pepper and half of the onions.
2. Spray 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer potatoes and green beans in cooker. Top with beef mixture; spread evenly.
3. Cover; cook on Low heat setting 6 to 7 hours. Top with remaining onions before serving.