Crockpot Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 32 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. bacon, diced, cooked and drained or 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed
- 1 med. onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 C. cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 C. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper (more or less to taste)
1. Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the slow cooker (Crockpot), followed by a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
2. Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
3. Beat the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
4. Pour over the Crockpot mixture, cover and turn on low.
5. Cook for 10-12 hours.