Crockpot Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 32 oz. bag frozen broccoli, chopped
- 2 10 oz. cans cheddar cheese soup
- 2 12 oz. cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbs. butter
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 C. onions, chopped
- Melt butter and sautee onions over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Place all ingredients (except cheddar cheese) in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Serve with cheddar cheese on top.
Around The Web