Crockpot Cheesy Winter Vegetables Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 (20 oz.) pkg. refrigerated new potato wedges
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. fresh baby carrots
- 1 med. stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne), if desired
- 1 C. Green Giant® Frozen Sweet Peas, thawed
- 4 oz. (1 C.) shredded Cheddar and American cheese blend
1. In 3 1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, carrots and celery. In small bowl, combine soup, Worcestershire sauce and ground red pepper; mix well. Pour soup mixture over vegetables; stir gently to coat.
2. Cover; cook on Low setting for 6 to 7 hours.
3. About 10 minutes before serving, gently stir thawed peas and cheese into vegetable mixture. Cover; cook an additional 10 minutes or until carrots are tender.