Crockpot Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 oz. and softened
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, 10.5 oz.
- 1 can chopped canned mushrooms, 4.5 oz
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
Mix cream cheese and soup together in a bowl.
Pour in a slow cooker with mushrooms and garlic.
Cook on low for an hour.
Make pasta according to package directions.
Add cooked chicken and pasta to sauce and serve with parsley and pumpkin seeds on top.