Crockpot Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 C. roasted red bell pepper strips
- 2 Tbs.dry sherry
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 3 C. frozen cut broccoli
- 10 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 Tbs. shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Cut chicken thighs in 3/4" pieces. In a 3 to 4 quart slow cooker, layer chicken thighs, mushrooms, and roasted pepper strips. Drizzle with sherry. Spoon Alfredo sauce on top.
2. Cover; cook on low setting for 5 to 6 hours.
3. About 25 minutes before serving, rinse broccoli with warm water to thaw, drain well. Add broccoli to chicken mixture. Increase heat setting to high. Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook fettucine according to package directions. Drain.
4. Stir cooked fettucine into chicken mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and stir.