Crockpot Lava Cake
10 min preparation + 2 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 C. brown sugar
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 6 Tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 C. milk
- 4 Tabs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 C. boiling water
For the cake:
- Mix together the sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in milk, melted butter and vanilla until combined.
- Spread the batter over the bottom of a large crockpot.
For the fudge topping:
- Mix together the brown sugar and cocoa.
- Sprinkle mixture over the cake batter.
- Pour the boiling water over the top. Do not stir.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- Cake will be very hot. Turn off heat, and remove lid.
- Let sit 20-30 minutes before serving.
Around The Web