Crockpot Meaty Italian Sauce
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Lb bulk Italian pork sausage or ground beef
- 2 Large onions, chopped (2 cups)
- 2 Cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 Cans tomato sauce
- 1 Can tomato paste
- 1 Tbs basil, dried
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 1 Tbs sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Spray 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
In pan cook sausage, onions, mushrooms and garlic until sausage is no longer pink.
Add sausage and remaining ingredients into cooker
Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.