Crockpot Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Serving Size / Yield
- 3 lbs. round steak, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 lg. onions, thickly sliced
- 2 lg. bell peppers, thickly sliced
- 32 oz. beef broth
- 8 lg. rustic French rolls
- sliced provolone, for serving
Toss the round steak slices with the seasonings and place into the bottom of the crockpot. Top with bell peppers and then the beef broth. Cook on low for 6 hours or until the meat is tender.
Toast rolls prior to serving. Place a slice of cheese in the bottom and the beef on top so it prevents seepage and melts from the warm meat and veggies.