Crockpot Pumpkin Bread
15 min preparation + 3 hour cooking
Serving Size / Yield
- 1/2 C. oil
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 sm. can pumpkin
- 1 1/2 C. of flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Blend the oil and both of the sugars.
- Then, stir in the beaten eggs and canned pumpkin. Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a greased or oiled bread pan.
- Add two cups of water to your crockpot and place the pan into a crock pot.
- Cover the top of the crockpot with eight-ten paper towels. This is to trap condensation and keep the bread from becoming mushy.
- Place the crock pot lid on top of the crockpot and bake on high 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Around The Web