Crockpot Roast Beef Sandwich
Serving Size / Yield
- Roast Beef:
- 1 2.5-3.5 lb. beef roast
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbs. real butter solid (not softened)
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 meat thermometer
- 3/4 lb deli low-sodium ham, sliced
- 2/3 lb deli Swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 jar sandwich sweet pickles, sandwich pickles
- 1 jar light olive oil mayonnaise
- 3-5 French white loaf buns
Rinse and dry off roast. With a small sharp knife cut small slits all over the top and sides. Finely slice garlic cloves. Cut hard butter into similar thin and long slices. Insert garlic and butter into the slots. Add olive oil to entire roast. Salt and pepper as desired. Bake in a crockpot and set on high. Bake for 4-5 hours.
Once you have cut your bun spread the mayo inside the bottom and top half of the bun. Then begin layering the ham, roast beef, Swiss cheese, and pickles in the bun. Cut in half and enjoy.