Crockpot Swiss Chicken Casserole
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 C. shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 C. milk
- 2 C. herb stuffing mix, crushed
- 2 Tbs. margarine or butter, melted
Spray the inside of crock pot with non-stick spray. Place the chicken in the crock pot in one layer. Top with Swiss cheese. Combine soup and milk and pour over the chicken and cheese. Mix stuffing and butter together in a bowl and sprinkle on top of everything. Cook on low for 7 hours or 4-5 hours on high.