Crowd-Pleasing Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 can (26 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 1/2 C. shredded Swiss cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 2/3 C. sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 bags (16 oz. each) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), cooked and drained
- 2 can (2.8 oz. each) French's® French Fried Onions (2 2/3 C.)
Stir the soup, 1 C. cheese, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables and 1 can onions in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Bake at 400°F. for 20 minutes or until the vegetable mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese and remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.