Crowd-Size Crockpot Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 med. onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 lg. clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (26 oz.) four cheese-flavored spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 pkg. (25 oz. each) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 2 C. shredded mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/4 C. chopped fresh parsley
1. In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic in oil about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
2. Place 1 cup of the sauce mixture in bottom of 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Add 1 package frozen ravioli; top with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with remaining package of ravioli; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Pour remaining sauce mixture over top.
3. Cover and cook on low heat setting 5 to 7 hours or until ravioli are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.