Cupid's Homemade Red Velvet Cake Pops
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 box red velvet cake mix (plush ingredients required)
- 1 container cream cheese frosting
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. vanilla baking bar
- 1 (16-oz.) pkg. chocolate baking bar
- 1 (36-count) pkg. lollipop sticks
Prepare and bake cake mix by following box directions. Once cake is baked and cooled, crumble into a large bowl. Mix with frosting. Chill for 2 hours in fridge. Roll mixture into 1" balls. Place on baking sheet, lined with wax paper. Insert a lollipop stick into each cake bowl. Melt both baking bars according to directions on package. Dip cake pops into melted candies. Decorate with icings and sprinkle. Refrigerate until coating is set.