Curried Chicken Chowder
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 10.75-oz. can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 10.75-oz. can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Chicken Rice Soup
- 2 soup cans water
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 2 med. potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 9-oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 C. diced green pepper (or red pepper)
- 2 4.5-oz. cans Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Heat the soups, water, curry powder, potatoes, vegetables and pepper in a 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the chicken. Cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
This recipe is brought to you by Campbell's®. Make Great Meals. Get Great Smiles. It's Amazing What Soup Can Do.