Serving Size / Yield
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 2 lb Skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces
- 4 cups Coarsely Chopped Onions
- 12 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 2× 14½ oz cans Reduced-sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Light Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ cup Snipped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
Start by coating a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Heat over medium-high heat and add chicken.
Cook for about 3 minutes or until light brown.
Drain the fat
In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker layer chicken, onions, garlic, and ginger.
Then whisk together broth, coconut milk, curry powder, and salt in a bowl.
Once mixed, pour over the mixture in cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours, it depends on you.
Serve with cilantro and lime juice.