Dark Chocolate-Chili Fondue
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 dark chocolate candy bars (3 1/2 oz. each), chopped
- 1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbs. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. ground ancho chili pepper
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. plus 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Maraschino cherries with stems, sliced bananas, fresh strawberries, dried apricots, dried figs, ladyfingers and/or cubed miniature croissants
In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate with cream, milk, butter, sugar, chili pepper, cinnamon, and cayenne. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice.
This recipe was provided by Fresh Home Blog.