Dashing Dish's Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Light English muffin
- 1 piece center cut bacon
- 1/4 C. Egg substitute or 2 egg whites
- 1 Slice Swiss cheese
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
1. Slice the English Muffin and place in toaster till desired crispness is reached.
2. While the muffin is toasting, spray a mug or small round plastic container (one with the same diameter as the English Muffin) with non-stick cooking spray and pour in egg whites.
3. Top egg whites with salt and black pepper and microwave for approx. 1-1.5 minutes.
4. Place toasted English muffin on a plate and top with egg white, cooked bacon, and cheese.
5. Microwave assembled sandwich for an additional 20 seconds to melt the cheese.
You can also find this recipe on Dashing Dish.