Dashing Dish's Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 1/2 C. Oats (old fashioned kind, not quick cooking)
- 1 C. Plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 C. Sweetener of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1 1/2 C. Strawberries, diced, and patted dry
- 1/2 C. strawberries, diced to place on top of muffins (Optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
2. Place all of the ingredients (except the strawberries) in a blender or food processor, and blend until oats are smooth. Pour mixture into a medium sized bowl, and stir in strawberries. Divide remaining 1/2 cup diced strawberries over the top of each muffin. (This step is optional, but it really makes the strawberries burst with color and flavor on top of each muffin!)
3. Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
You can also find this recipe on Dashing Dish.