David Venable's Spicy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 store-bought rotisserie chickens, skinned and finely shredded
- 3 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 C. ranch dressing
- 3/4 C. blue cheese dressing
- 1 C. Buffalo wing sauce
- 3 C. Colby Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Tortilla chips (optional, for serving)
- Crackers (optional, for serving)
- Carrots (optional, for serving)
- Celery (optional, for serving)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce until creamy and fully combined. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1-1/2 cups of the shredded cheese.
Spread the mixture into the 3.5-qt dish and bake for 25 minutes.
Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Allow the dip to cool for 10 minutes, then serve it with tortilla chips, crackers, carrots, celery, or a combination thereof.