Delicate Pomegranate Spring Salad
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 bag baby arugla (10 oz.)
- 1 pomegranate, seeds only
- 1/2 cup roasted almond slivers
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix in onions and tomato halves to coat.
Place arugula in salad bowl. Pour dressing and tomatoes over the arugula and toss gently until arugula is thoroughly coated. Sprinkle almond slivers, pomegranates, and feta over the top. Serve immediately.