Serving Size / Yield
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 8 slices crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter in skillet.
2. Saute onions, peppers, ham, and bacon until onions are clear in color.
3. In small bowl, whisk eggs, and season to taste.
4. Stir eggs into the skillet mixture until brown on one side.
5. Flip the omelette, and cook until brown on second side.
6. Fold, and serve with cheese or hot sauce.