Diabetic-Friendly Grilled Salmon
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 C. basil leaves, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tsp. salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 lb. asparagus
- Place olive oil in a sauté pan. Add garlic and heat until garlic becomes fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add basil and turn heat off. Whisk in lemon juice. Set aside.
- Sprinkle salmon with the lemon-pepper seasoning. Set aside.
- Preheat grill pan. Cover and roast asparagus for 3 minutes, shaking occasionally.
- Remove cover and brush salmon with lemon garlic mixture.
- Place on the grill pan. Cook until a crust forms.
- Top cooked asparagus with the salmon and garlic mixture.
Around The Web