Diabetic-Friendly Oven-Baked Chicken Tenders
Serving Size / Yield
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 C. whole-wheat cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 2 tsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Cut each chicken breast into 2 inch strips.
- Dip each strip into the egg whites.
- Combine the cracker crumbs with the spices and cheese in a plastic bag.
- Add the chicken strips and shake to coat with the crumb mixture.
- Place the coated chicken strips on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden.
Around The Web