Diabetic-Friendly Red Pepper Hummus
Serving Size / Yield
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 2 Tbs. Splenda
- 1 19 oz. can garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 C. red bell pepper, chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- Spray non-stick saute pan with olive oil spray. Saute red peppers for 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In food processor, add all ingredients including red peppers. Puree for 1 minute, scrape the sides, and continue to puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Around The Web